Each Full Kit is PACKED with 40+ activities and over 100 ways to engage your residents.
Each kit is rich with content, materials and stunning real-life visuals that cover the broad spectrum. A tremendous focus is on connecting activities to a person’s culture and spirit, practical relation, cognitive enhancement and sensory connection. Each activity has visual support and is planned with the best process in mind to engage a person in a real-life activity.
REAL LIFE ADULT ACTIVITIES.
Dementia Support has developed a person focused system and practice which teaches hospitals, nursing homes, long term care facilities and retirement homes how to engage 1 to 12 people that have dementia at one time using a Montessori approach and our innovative Montessori Kits for adults.
The result: busy and uplifted individuals A lifted self-esteem, elimination of boredom and reduction or elimination of responsive behaviors are some of the benefits.
The result: busy and uplifted individuals with a buzz in the home. A lifted self-esteem, elimination of boredom and reduction or elimination of responsive behaviors are some of the benefits.
- NO MORE slouched over residents looking into space.
- NO MORE television as an activity in between programs.
- NO MORE lined up residents in the hallways of nursing homes.
- NO MORE wondering people asking, “what should I do now?”
- INCREASE FAMILY VISITS & SUPPORT our kits have been proven to increase family support. They’re great for volunteers or family members to use with residents.
“We love the kits. We use them daily and have found them very effective in reducing responsive behaviours for even our most difficult residents.”
Jeannette Beauregard – Extendicare Long Term Care, St. Catharines Ontario